“Indeed, when there is no evidence of disease, an individual may suffer from vitamin C deficiency which is more dangerous than scurvy. At the point when such a condition isn’t identified, and proceeds untreated, the teeth and bones will be damaged. What might be more important is the circulation system is debilitated to where it cannot resist anymore or battle infections not so easily cured as scurvy.” ~Dr. Frederick R. Klenner in 1971 Vitamin C Paper in the Applied Nutrition Journal.
Vitamin C has been known as the best immune-boosting nutrient. It is one of the most well-known vitamins, and most of us have been advised that we have to take it regularly. It is highly promoted in various cold and influenza anticipation products, as cough drops and syrups, and that’s only the tip of the iceberg. Honestly, I could write continuously about the miracles of vitamin C, yet I am going to keep this on point here.
In contrast to most creatures, humans can’t synthesize vitamin C in our bodies, and accordingly, we need to supplement it with our diet. We likewise can’t store vitamin C in our bodies in a “reserve so we should get it through our everyday diet and supplementation.
Vitamin C has various functions in the body, including:
- Protection against free radicals, since it is likely the most prevalent cancer prevention agent in the modern time.
- Collagen production, which gives the structure to our skin, ligaments, tendons, and bones.
- Brain health, on the grounds that specific neurotransmitters require vitamin C for creation.
- Protection against contamination, as it recuperates wounds and form scar tissue.
- Immune system restoration by keeping our whole Immune system strong and ready to fight illness.
A few illnesses that vitamin C can help and forestall:
- Common cold
- Capillary delicacy
- Musculoskeletal injury
- High blood pressure
- Seasonal hypersensitivities (allergies)
It almost comes down to this: If your Immune system is healthy, your odds of experiencing chronic disease are a lot lower. As vitamin C supports the Immune system, it, as a result, can help avoid certain diseases.
When writing this content, a simple search for “vitamin C” on the PubMed.gov site generates more than 51,000 search results!
While citrus fruits are the most typically known food-based origin of vitamin C, many different leafy foods contain such a lot, if not more, than citrus. A list of some of the best food sources of vitamin C is below:
- Papaya (ensure it’s non-GMO)
- Bell and stew peppers
- Sea vegetables
- Leafy greens
- Cruciferous vegetables like broccoli and cauliflower
The Recommended Daily Allowance (RDA) of vitamin C is 60-95 mg daily, and our government establishes that as sufficient to maintain health. However, to be honest, the day by daily allowance is deficient, much lower than what we need. I give little consideration to those guidelines since I feel they are incorrect. Tragically, that is where the government has built up the guidelines.
If you are suffering from chronic disease, the measure of vitamin C you need daily will be higher than the RDA. This amount will differ from person to person. However, it tends to be expanded by eating a lot of raw vitamin C-rich foods or by taking supplements.
By now, we realized that we should be taking vitamin C consistently and eating foods rich in vitamin C when we can. In recent times, we can see that food sources are turning out to be increasingly depleted. We can accept that getting all nutritious we need from food alone is almost impossible. So, we need supplements.
But, hold on!
If you take a 1,000mg capsule of vitamin C, you are just retaining 170-200mg of it. The rest is being discharged from the body, and you are flushing your money away.
What’s the point in that? Also, what can be done?
This is where the miracle of liposomal vitamin C takes over.
Liposomal vitamin C is the ONLY type of vitamin C I take now. This is the reason:
Goodness! Why would that be?
This is the reason:
Our cell membranes are made of fats, also known as lecithin.
Vitamin C, then again, is water-soluble.
All together for vitamin C to work its wonder in the human body, it needs to get into the cells.
There lies the problem. Ordinary vitamin C can hardly get inside the cells, which is why it is so quickly discharged from the body.
In any case, when you consolidate the vitamin C with phospholipids, the most well-known of which is lecithin, it forms a molecule that is like what cell walls are made of. So, by coating the Vitamin C with phospholipids and these particles can slide effectively through the membranes into the cells.
That is what physicians gave to patients when they came out of a coma. This helps in fast recovery.
Liposomal vitamin C works out to be a lot less expensive than IV medicines and is more powerful (70-90% versus 17-20%). It is also a lot easier to take everyday dosages of oral liposomal vitamin C than to go to specialist clinics for the IV method.
Furthermore, a few people may realize that an excessive amount of vitamin C can slacken the guts. Among alternative healthcare professionals, this usually is how they set up the portion you should be on. They will have you take a specific measure of vitamin C every hour until you arrive at a point where you need to make a run for the restroom. At that point, they take that amount and lessen dose, and that is your daily dose.
This happens because the vitamin C is a water solvent, and it is immediately discharged from the body. At the point when you get excessively, you experience bowel issues. With liposomal vitamin C, this rarely happens, even in too high dosages.
The most effective method to make Your Own Liposomal Vitamin C
Making your own liposomal vitamin C is so straightforward, and it is considerably more practical than buying it.
I have been utilizing liposomal C for a while. I can tell a considerable distinction between them. I take it for mainly being an immune system booster, and so on. However, I additionally take it since I experience the effects of adrenal fatigue, and vitamin C is crucial for adrenal health.
Since I began taking it, I simply feel good. I notice when I skip a day and neglect to take it. Even though individuals surrounding me are catching the crud, I have had the option to stay away from it this year.
You just need three fixings:
- GMO-free Vitamin C (ascorbic acid powder)
- GMO-free soy or sunflower lecithin (I use sunflower)
- Distilled water
Notes on the fixings:
- IMPORTANT: Due to the FDA laws in regards to health claims, I am taboo from linking to or referencing any brands of vitamin C or lecithin inside this post. Doing so disregards the FDA’s guidelines, as neither the vitamin C powder nor lecithin are FDA affirmed medications, and as indicated by the FDA, just approved drugs can treat and fix the disease. You can quickly discover the materials you need through an online search.
- If you are worried about utilizing soy lecithin, look at one article from Chris Kresser.
- You can utilize whatever vitamin C powder you like, simply ensure you discover one that is GMO-free, and by any chance that you are avoiding corn, you have to ensure it is without corn.
- I want to utilize fluid lecithin, yet you can likewise use the granulated lecithin, you simply need to drench them before you can blend them.
You need two or three apparatuses:
- A blender or a stick blender
- An ultrasonic cleaner
Notes on the apparatuses:
- The ultrasonic cleaner assists with typifying the vitamin C granules inside the lecithin (in this manner, improving the bioavailability in your body). On the first occasion I made this vitamin C, I simply utilized my stick blender. Yet the mixture is separated upon storage. A few people have revealed to me they have had successfully used a stick blender and getting it to hold together, but that has never worked for me. Since I need the highest dietary value for my money, I felt free to put resources into the ultrasonic cleaner.
- Ultrasonic cleaners are moderately inexpensive and straightforward to find on the web. Simply do a search on Amazon for “ultrasonic cleaner,” You’ll be given many results with costs from $20 to a few hundred dollars. This is the one I purchased.
(You can easily make double, triple, or more from this formula)
1 cup of refined water
1.5 tablespoon of (tbsp.) liquid lecithin OR 3 tbsp. granulated lecithin
1/2 cup distilled water with 1 tbsp. vitamin C powder dissolved in water
Note: If you’re utilizing the granulated lecithin, you have to dissolve the lecithin granules in 1 cup of water for at least 3-5 hours before making your vitamin C.
- Using a blender or a stick blender, blend the entire ingredients until consolidated.
- Pour your mixture into your ultrasonic cleaner and run for 6-8 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Pour mixture into a glass container and store in the refrigerator. It is only shelf-stable at room temperature for a few days. However, it will last a few weeks in the fridge.
Take some every day on an empty stomach, 15-20 minutes before eating. I regularly take it after I wake up. The ‘dose’ will change depending on your need. But, I take about 1 ounce. When I feel genuinely run down or am being exposed to the crud, I take up to 2 ounces for every day, one toward the beginning of the day, and one toward the evening/evening between meals.
(n.d.). Retrieved 6 26, 2020, from Cancer Compass ~ An Alternate Route: http://cancercompassalternateroute.com/therapies/vitamin-c/
(n.d.). Retrieved 6 25, 2020, from 3 News New Zeland: http://www.3news.co.nz/Living-Proof-Vitamin-C—Miracle-Cure/tabid/309/articleID/171328/Default.aspx
Researchers Establish Benefits of High-dose Vitamin C for Ovarian Cancer Patients. (n.d.). Retrieved 6 24, 2020, from Health Impact News: http://healthimpactnews.com/2014/researchers-establish-benefits-of-high-dose-vitamin-c-for-ovarian-cancer-patients/
Vitamin C mega-dosing continues to unleash healing miracles around the world. (n.d.). Retrieved 6 25, 2020, from Natural News: http://www.naturalnews.com/034591_vitamin_C_mega-dose_healing.html
Vitamin C More Effective than Vaccines for Shingles. (n.d.). Retrieved June 23, 2020, from Health Impact News: http://healthimpactnews.com/2014/vitamin-c-more-effective-than-vaccines-for-shingles/
Vitamin C Saves Man Dying of Viral Pneumonia. (n.d.). Retrieved june 22, 2020, from Health Impact News: http://healthimpactnews.com/2013/vitamin-c-saves-man-dying-of-viral-pneumonia/
Washington, J. (2013, 01 6). Liposomal Vitamin C This Stuff is Amazing – Thread Summary. Retrieved 6 26, 2020, from abovetopsecret: http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread915507/pg1