Liposomal curcumin supplements are top-rated now a day. The powdered form of Curcumin, whether in power or capsule, has poor absorption properties. Only a small portion of the activities this active ingredient can make its way to the bloodstream, and that is why liposomal Curcumin comes in.
The liposomal formulation is consisting of a poorly water-soluble polyphenol pigment separated from the famous plant Curcuma longa. Liposomal Curcumin has powerful health benefits that make it very important for us.
What is Liposomal Curcumin/Resveratrol?
Curcumin is an active ingredient in turmeric, but its absorption is not as good as liposomal Curcumin. Liposomal Curcumin is made through resveratrol proprietary and all-natural manufacturing techniques where liposomes engulf and amazingly protect Curcumin with resveratrol as it is digested and making more of active compounds present in the intestine after adequate consumption.
Most of the high-quality liposomal manufacturing process uses no high pressure, no heat, and top-quality ingredients.
Liposomal Curcumin How to Make
- The liposomal curcumin-making process is called liposomal encapsulation and is beneficial. The reason is that it allows for more excellent absorption of the liposome contents than the everyday medicine or supplement equivalent. When liposome comes into link with the cell membrane of the small intestinal cells, the cell wall fuses with the liposome.
- The nutrient within the liposome like Curcumin is then directly introduced to the small intestine cells. These are, in general, responsible for the absorption of all the nutrients from our diet.
- This direct fusion interaction with your cells gives liposomes a higher absorption rate (bioavailability) as it bypasses absorption through slow channels called transporters with limited capacity and speed.
Liposomal Curcumin How Much Is Absorbed
The liposomal technology in its making uses natural phospholipids, the same building blocks present in our cell membranes to protect, to envelop, and promote the absorption of ingredients.
How to Do Liposomal Curcumin at Home
Curcumin is a natural ingredient in turmeric, and it is readily available at home. With the liposomal Curcumin making technique, its benefits are enhanced. So, you can use it liposomal Curcumin at and also do it at home.
With the enhanced importance of liposomal Curcumin, people adequately use it at their homes with different techniques.
How to Take Liposomal Curcumin
Liposomal Curcumin can be taken on an empty stomach, or you can take it between meals. So, your meal and digestive process do not interfere with the structure of the absorption of Liposomal Curcumin. If you want, mix Liposomal Curcumin into a smoothie, yogurt, juice, or even a plain glass of water.
You can take it;
- You can take its 1 teaspoon with food
- Mix it with juices
- Take it through water
As you know already, the absorption property of Curcumin is not so good. That is why we use liposomal Curcumin. It has positive effects on your health and below are the reasons behind this;
- Powerful Anti-inflammatory Effects
Liposomal Curcumin has powerful anti-inflammatory effects that make it amazing in many health problems, and due to this reason, its medication is very effective against chronic inflammatory pain and can improve immune system functions.
- Clear Thinking
It enhances the health level of brain-derived neurotrophic factor that is a restoring molecule, critical for brain health.
- Joint Health
Due to its inflammatory properties, it can be compelling for people who have severe arthritis. And it is beneficial to reduce swelling, pain, and tenderness.
- Heart Health
Along with other compelling benefits, it also has one of the essential advantages, such as improving the endothelium cells that line your blood vessel’s walls. As problems with these cells is the primary contributor to heart disease.
- Gastrointestinal Health
Curcumin acts as a powerful promoter of overall gut health, involving microbiome diversity, decreased risk of GI-related cancers, prevention of liver fibrosis, and protection of proper gut permeability.