What is Liposomal Resveratrol Curcumin?
In Liposomal resveratrol curcumin product, mixes two powerful antioxidants in one product.
Resveratrol is a specific kind of antioxidant, known as a phytoalexin. It aids in inhibiting or reversing some of the influences of aging like osteoporosis. Curcumin is a bioactive ingredient that combats inflammation at the molecular level. It is very efficient and matches the effectiveness of a variety of counter or pharmaceutical pain killers without any drawback.
What is Curcumin Dissolved In to Make It Liposomal?
Vitamin Curcumin liposomes use liposomal technology to interact with your body cells. It makes it more bioavailable than regular curcumin supplements. Liposomal curcumin comes with many health benefits such as protection from cancer, depression, arthritis, inflammation, and many more.
The improper bioavailability and water solubility of curcumin may be improved by encapsulating it into liposomes. The existing encapsulation technology, like the thin film technique and the ethanol injection process, is complicated.
How to Make Liposomal Curcumin?
- In two 12 ounces, sealable jars keep ½ cup (4 oz.) of the warmed distilled water.
- Add three tablespoons of non-GMO soy to each of these jars.
- Close the jars and agitate each vigorously for 4 to 5 min. Keep jars aside, permitting the lecithin granules to absorb this water.
- After absorbing for one or more hours, shake every jar vigorously until you get smooth, creamy lecithin solutions.
- Add 10 grams Curcumin in one jar of lecithin solution seal the jar and agitate aggressively for 4 – 5 min until Curcumin is in solution form.
- Add 3 grams Resveratrol in the second jar of lecithin solution, close jar tightly and frequently shake for4 – 5 min until Trans-Resveratrol is in solution.
- Pour both contents in jars together into ultra-sonic cleaner and turn the unit on.
- Initiate the next ultrasonic cycle. When the ultrasonic unit stops, initiate it again. Continue this process and occasionally stir until you get liposomal curcumin.
What are the Benefits of Liposomal Curcumin?
Below are the health benefits of Liposomal Curcumin;
- Gastrointestinal Health
Liposomal curcumin may function as an efficient promoter of your gut health, involving microbiome diversity, decreased risk of GI-related cancers, decreased liver fibrosis risk, safety from proper gut permeability, and promoted immune system function, and protection from particular diseases.
- Type 2 Diabetes
Curcumin may aid in combating inflammation and maintain blood sugar levels; it may be a beneficial way to stop or treat type-2 diabetes.
- Viral Infections
Liposomal Curcumin may help you to fight off different disease-causing viruses, involving herpes and the flu.
- High Cholesterol
It may decrease LDL "bad" cholesterol levels. So you should take liposomal curcumin supplements after speaking to your doctor
It may even prevent the growth and development of tumor cells, aided detoxifying enzymes to work better, and many more.
What is Curcumin?
Curcumin is the primary ingredient of the spice turmeric (Curcumin longa), a specific kind of ginger. It is one of 3 curcuminoids available in turmeric. The other two are bis-desmethoxycurcumin and desmethoxycurcumin. These unique curcuminoids offer turmeric its yellow color. Curcumin is utilized as a food additive and yellow food colorant.
It has potent antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. Due to these features, curcumin can decrease inflammation and may even take part in particular cancer treatments. It is used to minimize the transformation, growth, and development of tumors, and it obtains this through regulation of transcription factors, growth factors, inflammatory cytokines, protein kinases, and other enzymes.
How Do You Know If You Are Deficient in Curcumin?
Curcumin is highly beneficial for several reasons, and if you are not taking enough amount of it will cause specific health problems. If you are deficient in curcumin, you will experience specific changes in your body's metabolic system. The symptoms of the curcumin deficiency are;
- Sleep disorder
- Weakness and feeling low in energy
- Muscle stiffness
- The weak natural defense system
- Mild fever
To avoid these symptoms, you have to get rid of this deficiency. You may take in Liposomal Curcumin vitamin supplements after consulting your doctor.
How Do You Know If You Are Taking too Much Curcumin?
Iron deficiency is the leading trigger of such a situation. Not only the deficiency of curcumin causes health problems, but also consuming too much amount of this antioxidant component is not suitable for your health.
You should know that consuming high amounts of curcumin may prevent the absorption of iron. It must be used with caution in individuals with iron deficiency. It is recommended to use Liposomal vitamins to don't fall in such a trap and use curcumin in an adequate amount.