Liposomal Vitamin C
Liposomal vitamin C is a unique approach to introducing vitamin C into your body system. Liposomes utilize a phospholipid bilayer created around water and, in this case, vitamin C. The outer layer protects the nutrient inside from any harm. Liposomal vitamin C has many potential health benefits.
The Liposomal Delivery System and How It Works as Liposomal Vitamin C
Liposomes have a novel drug delivery system; they are vesicular structures comprising bilayers that instantly form when phospholipids are dispersed in water. Liposomes are microscopic vesicles in which an aqueous volume is entirely enclosed by a membrane composed of lipid bilayers. The delivery has unique goals to deliver the drug at a rate directed by the body's requirements during the treatment period.
Working of liposomes as a drug delivery system for antimicrobials is;
- Significant Improvement and control over pharmacodynamics and pharmacokinetics
- Reduced toxicity
- Improved drug activity against intracellular pathogens
- Liposomes utilized as target selective
- Increased activity against extracellular pathogens
How to Make Liposomal Vitamin C with Ultrasonic Cleaner
You can make liposomal vitamin C with ultrasonic cleaner by following way;
- Heat a cup of distilled water in an enamel pot on the stove almost to the boiling point.
- Pour this hot water into the blender and then add three tablespoons of sunflower lecithin in water. Blend them until the lecithin is entirely dissolved in water.
- In another cup of cold distilled water, dilute one tbs of vitamin C (ascorbic acid). It is significant to get vitamin C entirely dissolved.
- Add this solution of vitamin C in the other solution of lecithin and mix them well.
- Pour this mixture into a borosilicate glass with a flat bottom and keep it into the basket so that it hangs in the tank of an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Then pour distilled water into the tank of ultrasonic cleaner and start ultrasound operation. Mix the solution in the glass frequently.
- Preparation of liposomal vitamin C is complete when the solution has no more bubbles in this liquid.
- Pour it onto a container with a lid. You should place the liposomal vitamin C in the refrigerator and use it within 3-4 weeks after preparation.
How to Make Your Own Liposomal Vitamin C
Below is the direction of making liposomal vitamin C;
- 1 cup of distilled water
- 5 tbsp of liquid lecithin
- Or 3 tbsp. granulated lecithin
- 1/2 cup distilled water with dissolved 1 tbsp. Vitamin C powder
- Using a stick blender, mix all the ingredients until combined well.
- Place the mixture into the ultrasonic cleaner and activate it for 6-8 minutes, stirring time to time.
- Pour mixture into a cute glass jar and store in the fridge.
- How to Make Liposomal Vitamin C Taste Better
- The taste of liposomal vitamin C is like soap. You can add it to fresh orange juice or other juices to make its taste better and then drink.
How to Make Liposomal Encapsulated Vitamin C
By the following way you can make an encapsulated form of liposomal Vitamin C;
- Soak 37gm of non-GMO lecithin granules in 400 ml of cold distilled water.
- Keep them for 1-2 hours at that time all the granules must be soft. T
- Then blend in a blender.
- Dissolve 30gm of pure vitamin C in 200 ml of cold distilled water until all the crystals vanish.
How to Make Liposomal Vitamin C with Baking Soda
- Pour 250 ml distilled water into the 500 ml glass beaker, then add 5 Tbsp lecithin. Let this mixture soak for 1 to 2 hours and stir until dissolved.
- Pour 200 ml of distilled water into a glass jar, add five tbs vitamin C in it, and stir until dissolved.
- Then slowly add sodium bicarbonate into the dissolved vitamin C. Continue stirring and adding the Sodium Bicarbonate until the bubbly reaction reduces.
- Pour the 200 ml solution of vitamin C and Sodium Bicarbonate into the 250 ml lecithin solution.
- Stir them well until they are entirely mixed.
- Put the glass beaker with the mixture in the Ultrasonic cleaner that is loaded with cold tap water.
- Run the ultrasonic cleaner for almost 10 min. At the end of the cycle, stir smoothly until completion.